Wednesday, January 13, 2010

At the Crossroads..

A journey has ended and another is about to begin.

Life as I've known for the past 22 years will end tonight. I'll leave the place I've called Home and go in search of a new life, a new home. Happy and sad at the same time. Happy coz now i get to see the world, be on my own. Sad coz nothing like Home Sweet Home!

I get the feeling I'm gonna miss a lot of things and even more people. Aargh! Life moves on..

P.S:I don't wanna sleep tonight.Just want to enjoy,feel every second of it, like there's never gonna be one like it anymore. But I'm pretty sure this is just the beginning of my sleepless nights.

Sail away, it's time to leave
Rainy days are yours to keep
Fade away, the night is calling my name
You will stay, I'll sail away

-The Rasmus
:Sail Away

1 comment:

JFx said...

welcome to bangalore..