Friday, December 31, 2010

And like that.. He's gone..


Life changes at the blink of an eye,if not faster. Just to remind you that you are getting older by every day,every week,every month and in the end every year, some sadist of an old bastard made up this thing called calender. Shit! Time flies. It's only a matter of seconds according to a dear friend of mine,yeah nano seconds.. Another year is about to end and i'm in office, retrospecting. Some must be having a blast (grrr... ), some might be alone,stuck somewhere,for some reason, and hell a lot will be boozing their way to the new year(just another reason of course),including my mentors! ;)

Thinking back, 2010 has been the cornerstone. My life has taken a turn and there is no looking back now,which is what i do the most nowadays. Ha! the good times! :)

I'm happy now, thinking of all the wonderful people 2010 had given me, of all those who stayed back after whatever happened in 2009, all the wonderful time i've had with each one of them. I've grown in many ways, i've moved out of home(finally..), started making decisions for myself (burp!), a sort of relaxed responsibility, I've laughed my heart out, cried my eyes dry in despair, I've danced around like a lunatic tribal dancer,jumping and howling, i've been in and out of touch, i've hurt and got hurt, i've forgiven and forgotten, and not, I've loved and wasnt, when was, haven't. I've made resolutions and never followed them,damn!

2010 I'll miss you, you've given me memories to cherish, wish i had a locker to keep them all safe along with the password (jeez,how to open now? Infinite loops are a speciality!). Even bugs in my designs will have to wait an year now.[buhahaha, beat it suckers,this is what you pay for making my life hard]! \m/

Wishing everyone of you out there a very special new year! Bonne Année ! :)

-Inq

No comments: